How Self Storage Units Benefit Contractors
Improving the bottom line with St Albert Self Storage
Large or small, running a business is a tough job. Space is always at a premium, whether it's taken up with tools and equipment that are only needed occasionally, or boxes of documents that need to be retained for a specific time period. As an owner you can make your space more workable by clearing out the clutter and renting a storage unit at Riel Park RV & Self Storage. Grow your construction business using a self storage solution.
Let us help you by giving you easy access without needing to trip over everything:
- Use Self Storage facilities to keep vehicles, tools and equipment safe, secure, and out-of-the-way.
- Spend less time hauling your tools and equipment to and from the job site. Your next project could be easier and more profitable by storing what you need close to the job site in a secure location.
- Rent a storage unit so all your tools and equipment are organized, this will save you time. Portable shelving will keep your tools visible and easy to access. You will no longer have to spend time digging around for tools or buying more because you can't find what you need.
- Protect your belongings from weather exposure and theft (in case you are normally forced to store them at the job site).
- Rent a storage unit for as short or long as you need it. Self Storage solutions offer the flexibility that comes with short-term monthly rental fees and no long term commitment.
- Choose the storage unit size you need instead of an expensive warehouse, your van or home. Whether you need climate controlled storage or drive up access, we have storage unit sizes appropriate for your small business needs. Self Storage, Not Van Storage!
- Drive-up Units for Easy Access – When you are a contractor, time is money. Drive-up access allows you to easily grab the tools you need so you are quickly off to the next job. Drive-up units are convenient and easy to load and unload heavy equipment. The clearance on our overhead doors is 8 feet with an indoor ceiling height of 10 feet.
- Controlled Access – If you are an independent contractor, you can grab your tools whenever you please. Access every day of the year from 6 AM to 10 PM. We offer unique individual gate codes for each customer. Also, as additional security, each of your units requires it's own padlock, provided by you. Riel Park RV & Self Storage sells various types of locks and other packing and moving supplies.
- Tight Security Measures - Rest easy that your belongings are safe, secure and well protected. We are a fully gated location with 24 hour video surveillance, frequent security patrols, and coded keypad access.
When looking for Self Storage in St Albert, make the smart, affordable choice by renting a safe and secure storage unit at Riel Park RV & Self Storage. Storage unit rentals can be made online with no obligation, by phone or by visiting our facility. Our on-site staff at Riel Park RV & Self Storage can provide more information for all your construction storage and commercial storage needs. Call us at 780-651-8056 during office hours; Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.